Welcome to the TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com website (hereafter this “Site”). YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THIS “AGREEMENT”):
YOU MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
TexasRapidPersonalLoans reserves the right at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Website Use, at any time. It is your sole responsibility to check these Terms of Website Use periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes
YOU MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
TexasRapidPersonalLoans reserves the right at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Website Use, at any time. It is your sole responsibility to check these Terms of Website Use periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes
Collection and use of Bank Account Information
If TexasRapidPersonalLoans extends credit to you, we will consider the bank account information provided by you as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of our information collection process, we may detect additional bank accounts that you own. We will consider these additional accounts to be part of the application process.
Provided on Website
The contents of TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com belong or are licensed to TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com or its software or content suppliers. TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com grants you the right to view and use TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com for your personal, internal, and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint, or electronic reproduction of any content from TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. While TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com disclaims all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information. While using the Site, users may provide information about themselves which may be visible to certain other users. You understand that by posting materials on the TexasRapidPersonalLoans website or otherwise providing materials to TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com, you are granting to TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use this information while offering the Service. Furthermore, you understand that TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com retains the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by you. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.
Access And Interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com or any portion of TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com, without TexasRapidPersonalLoans’s express written consent, which may be withheld in TexasRapidPersonalLoans’ssole discretion.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of TexasRapidPersonalLoans or the Site.
- Use the Site for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights. or other proprietary rights
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that you will not take any action intended to:
- access data that is not intended for you;
- invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any TexasRapidPersonalLoans customer or user of this Site.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site or the TexasRapidPersonalLoans network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” or
- send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
While TexasRapidPersonalLoans uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. TexasRapidPersonalLoans assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
Consent to Electronic Communications
- Any disclosure, notice, record or other type of information that is provided to you in connection by us, including but not limited to, this Agreement, this Consent, Truth in Lending disclosures, change-in-term notices, loan agreements, fee and transaction information, statements, delayed disbursement letters, notices of adverse action, and transaction information (collectively, “Communications”), may be sent to you electronically by posting the information at our web site, TexasRapidPersonalLoans.com, or by sending it to you by e-mail by us or any vendor/servicer contracted through us at any time.
- We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so.
- You may obtain a copy of any Communication by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at: 1-888-320-2380 | 1-888-266-6492. You also can withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner and ask that they be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form.
- You agree to provide us with your current e-mail address for notices at the address or phone number indicated above. If your e-mail address, telephone number(s), or residence address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address/telephone number(s) by writing to us or sending us an e-mail, using secure messaging, at least five (5) days before the change.
- To receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you will need a working connection to the Internet. Your browser must support the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet through HS encryption capabilities. Netscape 4.7+ and above and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01+ and above support this feature. You will also need a printer connected to your computer to print disclosures/notices. We do not provide ISP services. You must have your own Internet Service Provider.
- We may amend (add to, delete or change) the terms of this Consent to Electronic Communications by providing you with advance notice
- You agree that you are able to view and/or electronically store the information presented at this website. You also agree to print and retain a copy of this Agreement and Consent to Electronic Communications for your records.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
Everything on this site is provided “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or certain types of damages, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST TEXASRAPIDPERSONALLOANS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.